APOSTLE ITODJE MINISTRY
Weekly Insights and Inspirations
TOPIC: OVERCOMING EVIL BURDENS
Date: 20th October, 2023.
Text: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
Beloved, life is full of struggles and hurdles, for a man born of a woman is of few days and full of troubles! There are troubles everywhere, especially for those who are not in Christ Jesus. For any Life that is not encapsulated in Christ is a life in crisis. (For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Acts 17:28)
The devil is roaming everywhere, looking for who to devour and in doing that he and his cohorts prepared loads for the sons of men to carry.
To some, the devil gave them loads of drunkenness, fornication, adultery, gossip, masturbation, and murder. While others are caged in the web of unforgiveness, strife, envy, malice and guilt from abortion(s).
I may not know what exactly you are struggling with, it may also be disappointment, barrenness, joblessness, untimely death and transgenerational sicknesses and diseases in your family. It may also be a broken relationship or constant failures on the verge of breakthrough!
God will deliver you today in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. By the Apostolic mantle upon my life, I declare your freedom now in the name of Jesus Christ. Say a believer’s AMEN!
Hear me, beloved, oppression is real, wickedness is real and the devil is a full-time worker in his threefold ministry of stealing, killing and destruction of lives and destinies both in time and eternity.
Every evil burden that wicked men in collaboration with the devil prepared is accompanied by frustration, emotional disease and instability in kife.
But I have good news for you! The word of God says in “1 John 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
Therefore Jesus has paid the price of your freedom and He is saying this morning “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28”
HOW TO OVERCOME EVIL BURDENS
1. Surrender your life to Jesus Christ by accepting Him as your personal Lord and Savior. “Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world…To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons…Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. Galatians 4:3-7”
2. Begin to learn about the personality and principles of our Lord Jesus Christ through a word-based and eternity-conscious church. “Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. Matthew 11:29”
3. Thirdly develop and transform your life and destiny through the instrumentality and ministry of the word of God and prayer.
“Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,  As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: 1 Peter 2:1-2”
“Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. James 5:13”
MY HUMBLE SUBMISSION:
1. Don’t give up! If it is tough today, tomorrow may be your turn to be celebrated. “If a man dies, shall he live again? All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. Job 14:14”
Hear this, “any positive change that will stand the test of time, both now and the the world to come is a change that is divinely orchestrated and instituted by God.” For He made all things beautiful in His own time. Godstime is the best.
PRAY THIS PRAYER WITH ME
1. Oh Lord, my Father, let every evil burden and yoke of the enemies in my life and destiny be destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
LET ME PRAY FOR YOU
I pray for you, let Almighty God deliver you and your family from every evil burden. From this day, things begin to work for good for you and your family. It is a new day and a new season for you. God bless you bless you abundantly in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Apostle Itodje Okiemute Godstime
Pavilion of Worship Assemblies
For counselling, prayer and partnership, kindly contact us: at 07064568635
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the APOSTLE ITODJE MINISTRY channel on WhatsApp: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaCW2QvC6Zvp4498Qq3Y
Kindly do the work of Evanglist by sharing this with friends and loved ones.